Enerex Botanicals Bio C 1000
- Tissue formation: Vitamin C manufactures collagen, the most important protein in the human body that is needed for healthy skin, bone, teeth, gums, connective tissue, tendons and cartilage.
- Stress reduction: The greatest concentration of Vitamin C is in our adrenal glands where it is used to produce the stress response hormones adrenaline, cortisol and histamine. Vitamin C is essential to handle stress.
- Anti-aging: Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, protecting cells against the destructive effects of free radicals.
- Cancer: Vitamin C stimulates the activities of natural killer cells (a type of white blood cell) and anti-cancer agents. Low blood levels of Vitamin C are correlated with a greater risk of having certain forms of cancer.
- Osteoporosis: Vitamin C may help to prevent bone loss by reducing the “break-down” activity of the cells that removes calcium from bones. It also helps the body to absorb calcium from foods, which aids in bone development.
- Cardiovascular health: Vitamin C, in combination with Vitamin E, raises HDL (good) and lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol, reduces plaque formation, helps lower high blood pressure, and lowers heart disease risk.
- Immune function: Vitamin C stimulates lymphocytes (immune cells that fight infection and disease), and increases other types of white blood cells to enhance the immune system’s effectiveness.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.