Enerex Botanicals Pain X
- Hops Extract (Perluxan®) from the Hops plant subdues pain with its natural alpha acid. The acid reduces the body’s chemicals responsible for inflammation (including prostaglandin E2, COX-2, and interlukein-1). Hops’ acids help reduce pain the first time taken, sometimes within two hours, even at a low dose. Hops’ acids are also antioxidants that fight free radicals which cause premature aging and diseased joints.
- Serrapeptase, an enzyme, has been researched for over 30 years. It “digests” protein particles, helping to break up and remove scar tissue in joints, and breaks down dead or damaged tissue – without harming living tissue. Serrapeptase also reduces inflammation by thinning the fluids formed from injuries and inflammatory conditions, and helps the fluid to drain. It relieves chronic pain by blocking the release of the body’s pain-inducing chemicals in inflamed tissue.
- Turmeric contains Curcumin that is substantiated by medical science to decrease inflammatory enzymes called COX-2 and 5-LOX to reduce pain. Curcumin has also been shown to protect cells from cancer, heart disease and other chronic conditions including arthritis in research conducted for over 40 years.
- Devil’s Claw, a traditional herbal remedy, has tubers that act as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory due to natural chemicals called iridoid glycosides. Research has found that Devil's Claw offers pain relief similar to pharmaceuticals, but without side effects, and improves physical functioning in people with osteoarthritis.
- Boswellia improves joint pain and mobility with its regeneration properties in a component called boswellic acids. Boswellia has several acids that decrease the effect of the body’s enzymes that are responsible for inflammation. Clinical research on Boswellia showed improvements in patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pine Bark Extract (Enzogenol®) has been used in folk medicine in countries. Its antioxidants called procyanidins and phenolic acids fight arthritic inflammation and scavenge free radicals which cause premature aging. Recent research verifies that Pine Bark Extract’s antioxidants substantially affect osteoarthritis.
- Bromelain from pineapple is a well-known anti-inflammatory and protein-digesting enzyme that speeds healing and reduces arthritic pain. Studies reveal that Bromelain is as effective as prescription drugs in relieving arthritis pain and inflammation. Bromelain also helps heal sports injuries and speeds recovery time after surgery.
- Black Pepper contains piperine that helps to reduce pain by triggering receptors in your body which respond to counteract the feeling of pain. It also helps significantly increase the absorption of the other ingredients in this formula. Piperine is also researched for cancer prevention and cardiovascular health.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.