Allmax Citrulline Malate 2:1Muscular Endurance Enhancer
Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
ALLMAX's Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
1. How do I take Citrulline Malate?
Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
2. Do I need to cycle Citrulline Malate?
No, you do not need to cycle Citrulline Malate.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.