Prairie Naturals Vitamin C-Force 9 Ascorbates, 120 VCaps
Choose Buffered, Non-Acidic Vitamin C-Force 9 Ascorbates!
- Buffered, non-acidic vitamin C
- Includes important minerals
- ORAC-rich fruit blend
- Provide cellular protection
- Fights damage caused by environmental toxins
- Prevents free radical damage
- Vegetarian capsules
Prairie Naturals Vitamin C-Force Ascorbates provide a unique ascorbate complex that contains minerals: calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium and chromium. Further enhanced by the addition of an ORAC-rich fruit blend providing the equivalent of 2,500 mg of fruit and berry powders. Provides cellular protection against environmental toxins and damage from excessive free radical exposure.
As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C plays a critical role in the body-building process as well as in preventing disease. Vitamin C performs various functions, including its antioxidant activity, its role in protein synthesis, the formation of tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels, its role in healing wounds and scarring, its role in repairing and maintaining cartilage, bone, and teeth, and its role in iron absorption.
- Supports the function of various immune cells and enhances their ability to protect against infection.
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- Helps with brain function
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Helps with wound healing
- Acts as an antioxidant for the eyes
Who needs Vitamin C-Force 9 Ascorbates:
- People who manage to stop smoking or are exposed to secondhand smoking
- Individuals have certain gastrointestinal conditions
- Those have a limited diet that doesn’t regularly include fruits and vegetables
- Those who manage to have better absorption of iron
- Anyone with skin issues
- Seniors who are at higher risk for chronic diseases caused
Natural Product Number (NPN) Information
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is: 80038200
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.