Grizzly NEOPRENE STICKY PAWS GLOVES - 8732-04
Grizzly Fitness Neoprene Sticky Paws Sport and Exercise GloveEnhanced Grip for Optimal Performance
- Versatile Use: Ideal for athletes of all levels, whether you're just starting out or a seasoned pro.
- Innovative Design: Crafted with 1mm Neoprene, featuring a 4-finger and thumb open back design for breathability and flexibility.
- Enhanced Lifting Traction: Equipped with a palm pad with foam cushioning, these gloves improve your grip and comfort during lifts.
- Durable Construction: Reinforced stitching ensures long-lasting durability, making these gloves a reliable choice for regular workouts.
- Adjustable for Perfect Fit: Comes with an adjustable closure, providing a secure and comfortable fit for various hand sizes.
- Sizing: These gloves correspond to the Men's Power Paws sizing for proper fit.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
Natural Product Number Info
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is:
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.