Lorna Vanderhaeghe Estro Smart
Supports Estrogen Balance
- Maintains healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance
- Helps reduce the severity of symptoms associated with recurrent breast pain (cyclical mastalgia)
- Supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism
- Provides factors for BPA detoxification
- Helps support estrogen metabolism by promoting a higher good estrogen (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogen (16-hydroestrone) ratio
- Calcium D-glucarate is a powerful detoxifier that helps the body get rid of unwanted substances through the liver. It is also a powerful antioxidant that increases the activity of other antioxidants such as vitamin C and carotenoids.
- Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. Research has shown that I3C helps to support the production of desirable estrogen metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids. Green tea also supports detoxification.
- Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory, a potent antioxidant and helps support the liver.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism. DIM is one of the products created by the breakdown of I3C. ESTROsmart has always provided DIM.
- Rosemary Extract is a potent antioxidant.
- Sulforaphane, from BroccoPhane® broccoli sprout extract, has been shown to provide factors for BPS detoxification. Sulforaphane is a powerful antioxidant
What Does Each Capsule Contain?
- Calamari oil 1000 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 720 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 280 mg
- L-Carnitine (Fumarate) 200 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 30 mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 50 IU
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 750 mcg
- Folate (Folic acid) 400 mcg
- Encapsulated in gelatin, glycerine, roasted carob powder, sunflower lecithin, beeswax and purified water.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colour or sweeteners; no dairy, corn, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
What to expect from Cala Q plus
- Supports a healthy heart
- Promotes normal blood pressure
- Lowers bad LDL cholesterol and raises good HDL cholesterol
- Normalizes C-reactive protein
- Vital for healthy eyes
- Contains Calamari oil rich in DHA
- No fishy aftertaste or unpleasant "repeating"
Benefits of Calarmari Marine Oils
Fish oils are well known for their heart-healthy effects. Containing the fatty acids EPA and DHA, fish oils, are vital to eye, brain and colon health. Calamari oil, an alternative to fish oil, comes from South American calamari (squid) that are sustainably harvested and an eco-friendly source of omega-3 fatty acids with more DHA than fish oil. DHA makes up 40 percent of the essential fats in your brain. Calamari oil is more stable than traditional fish oils, making it less prone to rancidity. Also, calamari oil does not cause the fish aftertaste or unpleasant "repeating" that is common with fish oil supplements. DHA is superior for lowering high blood pressure and it is more potent at supporting circulation. DHA is also the key to raising "good" HDL cholesterol. Also, DHA, not EPA,has been found to support your brain and is the best fatty acid for eye health. If you care about the environment Calamari oil is your best choice as it comes from deep-water, spawns quickly, multiplies fast and does not have the same issues with heavy metals like mercury that fish do.
What is L-Carnitine Fumarate?
Carnitine fumarate helps coenzyme Q10 do its job. Carnitine is a super antioxidant needed by your heart, brain cells and arteries. CALA-Q Plus contains the most absorbable form of Carnitine as fumarate.
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 is found in almost every cell in the body. It is called the "Spark of Life" providing a powerful energy boost. People on statin medications should supplement with CoQ10 as this common group of cholesterol drugs depletes the body's CoQ10. CALA-Q Plus provides triple support for lowering blood pressure with the Calamari oil, CoQ10 and the additional B vitamins. Coenzyme Q10 has also been used to treat gum disease, which is linked to poor heart health. CALA-Q Plus contains a highly absorbable form of Q10.
What is Vitamin E?
Vitamin E when combined with coenzyme Q10 keeps the "bad" LDL cholesterol from clogging up your arteries. Vitamin E is important in the prevention and treatment of heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, menstrual pain, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
What is Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)?
CALA-Q Plus contains pyridoxal-5-phosphate the safest and most absorbable form of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is required for over 60 actions in the body including a healthy brain. Vitamin B6 helps the body make hormones such as serotonin and melatonin that influence mood and sleeping patterns. Symptoms of low vitamin B6 include muscle weakness, nervousness, irritability, depression, difficulty concentrating, and short-term memory loss.
What is Folic Acid?
Folic acid works with vitamin B12 to control levels of the amino acid homocysteine. High levels of homocysteine are associated with heart disease. Folic acid also works with vitamin B12 to make red blood cells. Low levels of folic acid are common and can be caused by alcoholism, inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease and certain medications. Folic acid along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are essential for reducing the risk of heart disease.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Seniors, vegetarians, vegans, and people with digestive issues and/or absorption problems are at particular risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is used to treat pernicious anemia, heart disease, age-related macular degeneration and fatigue. Low vitamin B12 can cause fatigue, shortness of breath, nervousness, tingling in the extremities and numbness. CALA-Q Plus contains methylcobalamin, the most absorbable form of vitamin B12.- See more at: http://www.yeswellness.com/lorna-vanderhaeghe-cal...
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.