PharmaFreak Lean Freak, 60 VCaps + Free $10 Gift Card
Clinically Proven Weight Loss and Appetite Control
- A patented ingredient complex shown to reduce excess fat mass
- Patented & Clinically proven ingredients ONLY
- Increase in resting energy expenditure
- Rebalanced body composition: significant reduction of body fat mass without lean mass loss
- Significant weight loss after the first month
- Weight loss is from fat mass reduction
- Abdominal fat and waist circumference significantly decreased
- Long-lasting benefits: Subjects continue to experience results
Lean Freak is the first dietary supplement to provide the clinically proven fat loss technology of Sinetrol & DNF-10 in one cutting-edge capsule formula to help reduce fat mass and improve body composition.Sinetrol
Sinetrol is a natural combination of polyphenols extracted from citrus and guarana targeting body weight management. Sinetrol reduces the excess of fat mass and improves long-term body composition. Supported with 5 clinical studies, 300 people tested overall at 630mg/day.
More than 10 years of research have been conducted to support the mechanism of action and clinical benefits of Sinetrol on body composition. Sinetrol is a patented ingredient studied in over 300 subjects and its benefits have been demonstrated using gold-standard methodology during interventional studies with follow-up.DNF-10
DNF-10 is a protein hydrolysate from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Active on the mediators of satiety, DNF-10 helps to lower calorie intake and reduce body fat mass. Benefits have been clinically demonstrated after the first week of use with a dose of 500mg/day.
More than 10 years of research have been conducted to support the mechanism of action and clinical benefits of DNF-10 on body composition. The mechanism of action of DNF-10 on the mediator of satiety has been researched in 2 clinical studies with 84 people tested. The benefits of the ingredient in the reduction of food intake and improvement of body composition have been confirmed with interventional clinical trials. More than 10 articles supporting the mechanism of action and health benefits of DNF-10 have been published.