PharmaFreak Ripped Freak 2.0 + Free $10 Gift Card
The Most Advanced Fat Burner!
- SINETROL Fat-Shredding Technology
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Abdominal Fat!
- Backed by Human Clinical Studies!
RIPPED FREAK 2.0 is a clinically backed fat-shredding supplement! RIPPED FREAK 2.0’s cutting-edge formula features the clinically proven ingredient complex SINETROL, which was developed by the French company FYTEXIA and is proven to increase fat loss through a unique mechanism of action. In addition, clinical studies show that SINETROL can specifically target and enhance abdominal fat loss!HOW IT WORKS
The unique combination of ingredients found in RIPPED FREAK 2.0 induce fat loss through multiple mechanisms of actions
WHY IT’S BETTER
- SINETROL facilitates lipolysis through the inhibition of phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE), the enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis (breakdown) of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Higher levels of cAMP result in an increased rate of fat breakdown and fat loss.
- Human clinical studies show that grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) increase whole-body energy expenditure through activation of brown adipose tissue (BAT).
- Caffeine increases resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis through adenosine receptor blockade and inhibition of phosphodiesterase (PDE), which is why caffeine is synergistic with SINETROL.
- The complete vitamin B complex provides key co-factors in many metabolic and fat-burning pathways.
SINETROL Fat-Shredding Technology enhances fat loss through a unique mechanism of action and is backed by three human clinical trials!THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE KEY INGREDIENTS IN RIPPED FREAK 2.0SINETROL FAT-SHREDDING TECHNOLOGY
SINETROL is a patented blend of bioactive polyphenols selected for their benefits on fat loss. It includes naringin and hesperidin as main active compounds extracted from citrus of the Mediterranean shores (orange and grapefruit). The activity of the polyphenols in SINETROL is enhanced with natural caffeine from guarana.GRAINS OF PARADISE (AFRAMOMUM MELEGUETA)
Grains of paradise is also known as guinea grain and guinea pepper, and is scientifically known as Aframomum meleguata. This plant is a species of the ginger family and is native to West Africa where it has traditionally beenused as a medicine to treat digestive and intestinal issues and some symptoms of diabetes.HOW DOES GRAINS OF PARADISE WORK?
The fat-burning effects of grains of paradise (GOP) are primarily linked to the presence of an active phenol compound called 6-paradol. Human clinical studies show that GOP increase whole-body energy expenditure through activation of brown adipose tissue (BAT). The primary function of BAT is thermoregulation. Brown adipose tissue (BAT) is responsible for cold- and diet-induced thermogenesis, and thereby contributes to the control of whole-body energy expenditure (EE) and body fat content. Therefore, through activation of BAT, calorie expenditure and fat loss is significantly increased.