ProLine HydroPrime, 60 Servings
- Supports athletic performance and hydration status
- Enhances cellular volumization, body composition, and pumps through a non-nitric oxide pathway
- May improve endurance, time to fatigue, and recovery
- Protective from the negative effects of training in the heat
- Supports cardiovascular health during exercise
Glycerol is a 3-carbon molecule that is classified as an alcohol and is produced naturally by the human body as a result of normal metabolism. Glycerol can also be obtained through the diet as a general recognized as safe (GRAS) food additive. NNB developed HydroPrime, a breakthrough form
of glycerol at the highest concentration on the market, designed to effectively overcome the clumping and stability issues of previous glycerol formulations.How does HydroPrime Glycerol Work?
Glycerol is rapidly absorbed and distributed intra-cellularly, especially in the muscle and vascular tissue. Glycerol increases osmotic drive and total volume of water in the body. When consumed with fluid (e.g. water), fluid retention is enhanced across the body, yielding cellular expansion.
The results of this cellular expansion are greater pumps and hyper-hydration, leading to endurance and performance enhancement. Glycerol has rapidly become one of the best kept secrets with high-performing athletes and bodybuilders.