PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine
100% Pure Creapure Creatine Monohydrate to help maximize your strength and add muscle mass!
What is PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine?
PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine contains just one ingredient:
- 100% Pure German patented Creapure Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine helps the body produce a key muscle fuel, ATP. When we exercise hard, we deplete our ATP, and as a result become fatigued. Creatine helps the body to accelerate the rate at which ATP is replaced or resynthesized.
- To ensure maximum assimilation, Maxx Essentials uses Instant Dispersion Technology (IDP) to produce an even finer particle size for maximum dispersion and muscle uptake.
Why use PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine?
PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine provides 5mg of German patented Creapure Creatine Monohydrate per serving. Creatine has been shown to help:
- Improve endurance
- Increase muscle mass
- Help you push harder when you work out
- Recover quicker from tough workouts
- Creapure helps reduce the bloating found with other forms of creatine
Who can benefit from PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine?
PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine helps to fuel you muscles with creatine, improving your workouts. It is ideal if:
- You want to increase strength
- You want to increase endurance
- You want to work out harder and longer
- You want to increase muscle mass
- You don?t want to feel bloated after taking your creatine supplement
How is PVL Essentials Creapure Creatine best used?
Mix 1 teaspoon (5 g) with 125ml of water, juice or your favourite drink. You can use 2-6 servings per day, depending on your bodyweight and exercise level.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.