RedCon1 MRE MEAL REPLACEMENT, 7lb
RedCon1 MRE Meal ReplacementWhole Food Protein for Optimal Nutrition
- High Protein and Carbohydrate Content: Each serving provides a substantial 47g of protein and 75g of both quick and complex carbohydrates, ideal for meal replacement.
- Diverse Whole Food Protein Sources: Formulated with five animal-based proteins including chicken, beef, egg, salmon, and egg protein, ensuring a well-rounded nutritional profile.
- No Whey Protein: Designed for easy digestion and to prevent common issues like bloating, making it suitable for sensitive stomachs.
- Rich Amino Acid Profile: Includes multiple amino acids to support metabolism, recovery, and muscle growth.
- Delicious Milkshake Flavor and Texture: Offers a creamy, milkshake-like taste and texture, mixing easily and tasting delicious.
- Ideal for Pre and Post Workout: Provides both fast-acting and complex carbs, making it an excellent choice for both pre and post-workout nutrition.
- Whole Food Ingredients: Focuses on real, whole food ingredients for a balanced and wholesome approach to meal replacement.
- Includes MCT Oil: Contains MCT oil, commonly derived from coconut oil, as an efficient energy source.
- Carbohydrate Blend: A blend of rolled oats, yams, and sweet potato for sustained energy release.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
Natural Product Number Info
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is:
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.