Best Esports Supplements
In competitive sports, performance is everything, and the same is true in the world of competitive gaming (esports). Gaming requires a high level of mental alertness, razor-sharp focus, and quick reaction times. Esports supplements are a great way to give yourself a cognitive boost and help you achieve that new high score.
What are Esports Supplements?
Just as other athletes need to nourish their bodies to encourage peak performance, esports athletes should also embrace a regimen that promotes their overall health and well-being. Supplements are one way to boost your performance, but not all are created equal, and it’s important to know both what you’re taking and what benefits you can expect from it.
What Are the Benefits of Esports Supplements?
While skill is a major factor in how you perform in esports, other factors like mental alertness and focus can be just as significant to your victory. Esports supplements can help, with proven ingredients shown to improve concentration and attention, along with a boost of extra energy just when you need it.
Types of Supplements for Gamers
- Caffeine - Most people are aware of caffeine’s ability to boost mental alertness, but it also has cognitive benefits that can improve your learning ability and short-term memory. This is highly beneficial for gamers, who need to be alert and sharp to get through those late-night dungeon runs.
- Nootropics - This is a group of ingredients that are known to have a positive effect on cognitive skills like attentiveness and focus. Some popular nootropics include ginseng and gingko biloba (both of which may increase focus and reduce fatigue).
- Amino acids - Amino acids are one of the more versatile ingredients because they offer both mental and physical benefits. They can help you fight fatigue and increase your energy levels. The effects may not be as immediately noticeable as caffeine, but you also won’t feel jittery or experience the crash that caffeine may cause.
- Vitamin D3. Vitamin D has a whole host of benefits, from boosting immunity to reducing inflammation. Gamers will particularly appreciate its ability to maintain brain health and help prevent cognitive decline.
Recommended Supplements for Gamers
- Yummy Sports B-Smart Nootropic Gaming Boost - Packed with focus-promoting nootropics like ginseng and tyrosine, along with energy-boosting caffeine and a host of beneficial vitamins (vitamins C and B), this is a powerhouse supplement for gamers. It even contains lutein, a nutrient known to improve eye health and function (great for those who spend hours in front of a screen). For an all-in-one supplement to boost cognitive performance, this is a great option that comes in three fruity flavours.
- Yummy Sports Play - This supplement is a good option for gamers seeking to boost cognitive abilities like memory and concentration. Tyrosine is present in this formula, along with lion’s mane (which may help stimulate the growth of brain cells) and alpha-GPC (which may help prevent cognitive decline). It also contains theacrine, a caffeine alternative that provides energy without the jitters.
Fuel Your Next Adventure at SupplementSource.ca
As the largest and most popular online supplement retailer in Canada, SupplementSource.ca is your one-stop shop for over 2000 supplements, each with their own unique benefits to meet your wellness goals. Check out our products and find the supplement that’s right for you today!