Younited Energy Activator, 30 Servings
Need an energy boost but hate the revved up feeling most pre-workout energy supplements give you?
- Natural plant-based energizer/pre-workout
- Featuring clinically studied, patented ingredients: Peak O2 and Spectra
- Extremely low in caffeine – NO jitters and NO crash, take anytime of day
- No sugar, No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Vegan, Keto, Paleo
- Made in Canada
- Health Canada Approved
Younited has you covered with our Energy Activator. This energizer is actually good for you – full of natural energizers, antioxidants, and phytonutrients to improve endurance, strength and athletic performance, and fight inflammation. It can be used before a workout, or whenever you need a gentle and sustained energy boost. As an added bonus, it supports mitochondrial health and healthy aging at the cellular level, helping you live younger.Key Formula Details:
- Phytonutrients, Spectra, beet root, and grape seed extract help maximize nitric oxide production for improved circulation, cardiovascular and brain function
- Resveratrol, CoQ10, mango extract, and apple extract enhance mitochondrial energy production for increased energy without jitters
- Clinically-dosed Peak O2 is an adaptogenic combination of 6 organically-grown mushrooms that are proven to improve endurance and strength while decreasing recovery time.
- Clinically-dosed Spectra (phytonutrient blend) reduces inflammation, enhances cellular oxygen consumption, improves ATP regeneration, preserves more muscle glycogen, enhances lactate clearance. That means less muscle fatigue, reduced oxidative stress, and powerful anti-aging benefits
Nutritoinal profile may vary with flavour.
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is: 80106722
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product
formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.