HD Muscle SLEEPHD, 30 Servings
Your Price: $50.96 CAD$47.96 CAD
HD Muscle SleepHDTransformative Sleep Aid for Optimal Recovery
- Promotes Deep, Restful Sleep: Specially formulated to aid in achieving a deeper and more restorative sleep, crucial for overall well-being and recovery.
- Reduces Inflammation and Muscle Soreness: Designed to alleviate muscle inflammation and soreness, enhancing recovery post-exercise.
- Mood Enhancement: Aids in fostering a relaxed state of mind, contributing to improved mood and mental well-being.
- Balances Cortisol Levels: Contains Phosphatidylserine to support healthy cortisol levels, crucial for stress management and recovery.
- Expertly Co-Formulated: Developed in collaboration with Dr. Adeel Khan, Research Director for HD Muscle, ensuring a scientifically backed, effective product.
- Essential for Athletes: Recognizes the critical role of sleep in athletic performance, muscle repair, and overall recovery.
- Prevents Overtraining Risks: By promoting adequate rest, it helps mitigate the risks associated with overtraining and potential injury.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
Natural Product Number Info
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is: 80110343
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.