North Coast Naturals Boosted Marine Collagen
Type I Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
- 100% Pure Marine Collagen
- Sustainably harvested wild-caught fish
- 10 g of readily absorbed hydrolyzed collagen peptides
- Bioactive marine collagen type-1 peptides
- Clinically proven effectiveness for joint, bone & skin health
- Boosted with tryptophan - making it a complete protein
- Collagen boosters that support your own collagen production
Our Boosted Marine Collagen is made from 100% pure hydrolyzed fish collagen. Collagen is an essential structural protein, making up a ¼ of the total protein in the body. Marine collagen consists of type I collagen and of the 28 different types of collagen in the human body type I is the most abundant, making up 90% of our total collagen.
Marine collagen’s low molecular weight and size allows for superior bioavailability and is absorbed 1.5 times more efficiently into the body relative to bovine or porcine (pig) collagen. Although marine collagen has been the most intensively researched for its skin benefits it can also help maintain healthy hair & nails, is involved in protein synthesis, aids in collagen formation, helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, helps heal wounds faster, supports muscle mass, and slows muscle loss (sarcopenia). To support one’s own collagen production L-lysine, L-glycine, vitamin C & biotin were added.
Nutritional profile may vary with flavour.