Nutridom MONTMORENCY TART CHERRY 10000, 120 VCaps
Nutridom Montmorency Tart Cherry 10000, 120 VCapsPotent Antioxidant Power in Every Capsule
- Highly Concentrated Formula: Each 500mg capsule delivers the equivalent of 5,000mg of Montmorency tart cherries, providing a potent 10X concentration for maximum benefits.
- Rich in Antioxidants: A natural source of powerful antioxidants, especially anthocyanins, to help protect cells against oxidative damage.
- Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly: Committed to natural purity, this supplement is Non-GMO, vegan, and free from common allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy.
- Tailored for Dietary Needs: Each bottle contains 120 plant-based capsules, perfect for those adhering to vegan diets and specific dietary requirements.
- Health-Enhancing Potential: Montmorency tart cherries are renowned for their robust antioxidant properties, offering a range of health benefits.
- Quality and Safety Assured: Meticulously curated to ensure high standards of quality and safety, catering to health-conscious individuals.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
Natural Product Number Info
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is: 80065445
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.