Feed that Brain SLEEP VEGAN GUMMY, 60 Gummies
Feed that Brain Sleep Vegan Gummy, 60 GummiesDrift into Tranquility and Rest
- Encourages Calm and Relaxation: Specifically formulated to help you unwind and relax, setting the stage for a good night's sleep.
- Promotes Restful Sleep: Aids in achieving deeper, more restorative sleep, essential for overall well-being.
- Muscle and Nervous System Support: Designed to nourish your musculoskeletal and nervous systems for optimal relaxation and balance.
- Synergistic Nutrient Blend: Combines Magnesium Citrate, Melatonin, and L-Threonine for a natural approach to sleep enhancement.
- Magnesium Citrate for Health: An essential mineral that combats deficiency symptoms like fatigue and muscle aches, contributing to better sleep quality.
- Melatonin for Sleep Regulation: Utilizes the natural hormone melatonin to regulate circadian rhythms and sleep patterns.
- L-Threonine for Well-being: An essential amino acid vital for connective tissues and supporting mood regulation, muscle growth, and digestion.
- Naturally Delicious: Indulge in the soothing lemon-vanilla flavor, sweetened naturally without any artificial sugars or sweeteners.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
Natural Product Number Info
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is: 80109414
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.