Iron Brothers Supplements Inferno, 25 Servings
Intense thermogenesis + Performance Poweried Pre-workout
- Increased energy expenditure
- Enhanced calorie-burning during training
- Mental energy & focus
Conventional body recomposition products (e.g. fat burners, thermogenics, diet pills, etc.) are typically nothing more than a glorified cocktail of stimulants alongside a smattering of “popular” stim-free fat loss ingredients (e.g. green coffee bean extract, CLA, raspberry ketones, etc.).
Suffice it to say that, if you’re just looking for some increased energy, then these products may get the job done.
But, what if you’re actually interested in supporting your efforts in the gym and in the kitchen with ingredients that have scientific-backing, demonstrating their utility and effectiveness?
Then, you need to look elsewhere…but, you don’t have to look too far.
Inferno is expertly-formulated with effectively-dosed ingredients to support increased energy, mood, performance, and calorie-burning helping you to tone, tighten, and shred in all the right places!Inside InfernoAcetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR)
L-Carnitine Tartrate (LCLT)
- Carnitine is the “intracellular taxi” that helps to shuttle long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so that they can be oxidized (“burned”) for energy. Unlike regular L-carnitine which requires higher doses and co-ingestion of lots of carbohydrates to be efficiently utilized, ALCAR is highly bioavailable and can cross the blood-brain barrier
- This means that ALCAR not only supports fat burning - it also offers multiple neuroprotective, neurotrophic, and antidepressive effects.
- Another highly bioavailable form of carnitine, LCLT, supports fat oxidation (fat burning). Additional studies also suggest carnitine supplementation may support exercise performance and recovery from intense exercise.
Green Tea Extract
- Amino acid used to synthesize dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline)
- Shown in research to help improve mood and performance of individuals under stressful conditions
- Tyrosine is also required for thyroid hormone production, which supports a healthy metabolism
Olive Leaf Extract
- Among the most popular drinks on the planet, green tea is renowned for its smooth energy and cognitive benefits.
- Green tea extracts have shown promise in elevating metabolic rate and increasing fat oxidation (“fat burning”).
- Other studies note it may offer cardioprotective, neuroprotective, anti-obesity, and vascular benefits
- Exploratory research indicates green tea extract may also support the gut microbiome and healthy blood sugar levels
- Olives (and olive oil) are fundamental to the Mediterranean diet
- In addition to the olives and their oils, the leaves are also rich in a variety of compounds that support health, well-being, and body recomposition
- Oleuropein is one of the most important bioactives present in olive leaf extract, which possesses formidable antioxidant effects that may help to scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS)
- Additional studies also indicate that olive leaf extract may increase endurance exercise capacity, which may help to burn more calories during training, as well as support cardiovascular health.
- Other research indicates it may enhance lipolysis in adipose tissue and combat obesity
- Adaptogen backed by centuries of traditional use as well as scientific research
- As an adaptogen, rhodiola increases the resistance to myriad forms of stress (mental, physical, psychological, etc.)
- Regarded for its ability to improve cognitive function, energy, mood and emotional wellbeing as well as combat chronic fatigue and feelings of burnout.
Grains of Paradise
- Time-tested, naturally-occurring stimulant that increases feelings of energy, motivation and focus.
- Caffeine also supports dopamine receptor availability and affinity, further contributing to its mood and weight loss-support benefits.
- Caffeine intake has been shown to improve physical strength, endurance, and reaction time while reducing the onset of fatigue
- Meta-analytic data (a “study of research studies”) conclude that caffeine intake may promote reductions in weight, body mass index (BMI), and body fat.
- A relative of ginger, grains of paradise is a Western African plant known to increase energy expenditure and support stimulant-free body recomposition via activation of brown adipose tissue (BAT)
- Other studies suggest regular supplementation with grains of paradise may help to reduce visceral fat -- greater accumulations of visceral adipocytes are associated a greater risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes
- Extracts of Grains of Paradise have also been found to support healthy cardiovascular health
- Affectionately referred to as "Super Carnitine", GBB is the molecule that the body converts into Carnitine.
- While regular oral L-Carnitine supplements (not including the “enhanced forms of carnitine” -- ALCAR or LCLT) are largely ineffective at raising plasma L-Carnitine levels, studies show that its supplementation of GBB can increase the body’s plasma L-Carnitine levels by nearly double.
- GBB has a prominent thermogenic effect, anecdotally, and it offers a high safety profile -- GBB safety studies even include infants!
Nutritional profile may vary with flavour.