Nutridom LION'S MANE MUSHROOM, 120 VCaps
Pay only - $23.16 CAD
Nutridom Lion's Mane Mushroom, 120 VCapsCognitive and Immune Support in Every Capsule
- Potent Lion's Mane Extract: Each capsule contains 500 mg of high-quality Lion's Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus), standardized to 30% Polysaccharides and 10% Beta-Glucan.
- Immunomodulating Benefits: Approved by the NPN for its immunomodulating properties, thanks to the presence of fungal polysaccharides.
- Cognitive Health Support: Renowned for supporting cognition, these capsules are a natural aid for maintaining brain health and function.
- Dietary Inclusivity: Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and nut-free, catering to a wide array of dietary needs and preferences.
- Quality and Safety Assurance: Manufactured in a GMP-certified facility in Canada, ensuring the highest standards in production and safety.
- Convenient Supply: Each bottle contains 120 veggie capsules, offering a substantial 2 to 4 month supply.
- Natural Health Potential: Utilizes the medicinal properties of Lion's Mane Mushroom, recognized in natural health for cognitive enhancement and immune support.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99*: Canada Post, Purolator, UPS delivery, Couriers Plus - Add $99 or more worth of items into your cart (before taxes, fees & after discounts/promo codes), smaller orders are charged a flat rate $9.95*.
Rural/Remote areas: Certain locations, which are determined by our shipping providers, do require additional shipping charges. These areas do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
Please review our Shipping Policies for complete details.
Natural Product Number Info
In Canada, all natural products must be issued a product license by Health Canada. This product number is known as a Natural Product Number or NPN. Products with this license have been assessed by Health Canada and have been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use.
The NPN for this product is: 80123555
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by SupplementSource.ca or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the Department of Health Canada (Health Canada) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. SupplementSource.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, product formulation or label changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on SupplementSource.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.