PharmaFreak Test Freak 2.0 with Free $10 Gift Card
The Most Advanced Test Booster Available!
Why it Works
- New Test-Boosting Ingredients!
- Backed by Human Clinical Studies!
- Clinically Proven to Enhance Libido & Sexual Performance!
Test Freak 2.0 is a new and improved, clinically backed testosterone-boosting supplement! Test Freak 2.0 is formulated to increase natural testosterone production while reducing estrogen and cortisol. Test Freak 2.0 can support improvements in muscle growth, strength, recovery and libido and sexual performance!Why It's Better
Test Freak 2.0 contains all of the ingredients from the original Test Freak formula, in addition to 7 new ingredients! Furthermore, these 7 new ingredients work via unique mechanisms, resulting in even greater testosterone production!7 New Ingredients in Test Freak 2.0
Additional Ingredients In Test Freak 2.0
- Clinically proven dosage of 100 mg of LJ100 tongkat ali. This ingredient works via a unique mechanism of action. LJ100 increases the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). LJ100 also blocks excessive cortisol.
- Clinically proven dosage of 600 mg of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC). NAC has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with selenium.
- Clinically proven dosage of 200 mcg of selenium. Selenium has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with NAC.
- Clinically proven dosage of 1 gram of bromelain. Through an anti-inflammatory mechanism, supplementation with 1 gram of bromelain is shown to maintain testosterone levels in athletes.
- 500 mg of astragalus. This adaptogen increases the number of Leydig cells, the cells in the testes that produce testosterone.
- 200 mg of rocket/arugula (Eruca sativa). Rocket has a stimulatory effect in the growth and proliferation process in the testes as well as its ability to increase the activity of spermatogenic cells.
- 60 mg of aloe vera leaf gel. Aloe increases stem cells in the reproductive system and stimulates the activity of Leydig cells.
- 550 mg of fenugreek. This targets the hypothalamus and pituitary to simulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone.
- 500 mg of tribulus. This works with fenugreek and also targets the hypothalamicpituitary-testicular (HPT) axis to induce natural testosterone secretion.
- 80 mg of saw palmetto. This ingredient helps decrease dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which results in increased testosterone.
- 60 mg of stinging nettle. This increases the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sexhormone-binding-globulin (SHBG).
- Estrogen blockers/anti-aromatase ingredients: 25 mg of resveratrol, 25 mg of hesperidin and 25 mg of chamomile (apigenin). Resveratrol,
- hesperidin and apigenin are three of the most potent natural anti-aromatase ingredients available! Research shows that these ingredients have potent anti-aromatase properties and prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. They even prevent aromatase activity at the gene level. (Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.)
- ZMA complex: 30 mg of zinc, 90 mg of magnesium and 10.5 mg of vitamin B6. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a critical role in testosterone production. Research shows that the combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 can help athletes maintain higher testosterone and growth hormone levels during intense training periods.