Get the best supplements available for muscle gain, so you can make the most out of the work you’re putting in at the gym. Protein is the building block of the body and, most importantly for your fitness journey, the main component in muscular endurance and growth. Our SupplementSource.ca team has put many of the world’s best protein powders for muscle building all in one spot, so you can shop with confidence and convenience while fueling your pump.
1. Whey Protein Powder
Whey protein is derived from the process that transforms milk into cheese. Think about the watery stuff you see on the top of an unmixed yogurt container – that’s whey because it’s transformed into a glorious, easy-to-consume protein powder. Whey is an extremely effective and healthy protein that has been shown to be useful in helping gym-goers build muscle. In powder form, it’s a very convenient way to boost your protein intake and, in turn, help you achieve your fitness goals.
Recommended Whey Protein Supplements
If you are already familiar with the awesome power of whey or you are looking to supplement your current diet with this super supplement for the first time, here are some whey protein products we recommend for muscle building.
- Allmax Isoflex: We love this protein powder because it’s a pure 100% whey protein isolate that doesn’t go big on carbs, lactose, or fat. With a fast-absorbing protein, you will love the immediate and long-term results you gain with Allmax Isoflex.
- Perfect Sports Diesel: A huge name in protein, this whey protein for muscle building comes straight from New Zealand. Ultra-premium protein from grass-fed and pasture-raised dairy, you will taste and feel the difference of this unique protein powder.
- Mutant ISO Surge: High-quality protein with a high-speed absorption rate, Mutant ISO Surge boasts 25g of protein per scoop. Pure, simple, and super effective, Mutant is as delicious as it is well made.
Creatine gives your body the energy it needs to get through the day and, for our gym-going customers, push through their intense workouts. An interesting fact is that creatine comes from the Greek word for “meat”. This makes sense because half of the body’s creatine supply comes from eating exactly that, while the other half is naturally produced within the liver and kidneys.
Creatine is stored in the skeletal muscles and gets used up during physical activity. By supplementing with creatine, you give your body more of that fuel. With its signature quick bursts of energy and increased strength, creatine can play a fundamental role in your ability to build muscle.
Recommended Creatine Supplements
For decades, competitive weightlifters have used creatine to build bigger muscles, bench press heavier weights, and redesign their bodies. At SupplementSource.ca, we are eager to connect our customers with creatine supplements that provide the energy, pump, and size you’re looking for. Three products our customers have come to count on include:
- Cellucor C4 Original: Powerful focus and explosive energy have secured Cellucor C4 Original the position of America’s #1 selling pre-workout. With creatine, caffeine, and key amino acids, this powder really packs a punch (and pump).
- SwolyGrain Jesus Juice: With clinically proven ingredients, SwolyGrail Jesus Juice didn’t just choose a clever name. Bringing creatine, l-arginine, taurine, and more to your fitness table, you will find the boost you need and the muscle-builders your body craves with this proven product.
- AllMax Creatine: Gain size and strength with a pre-workout that is easy-to-mix with all the energy-boosters and strengtheners you need. Fight off muscle fatigue and bulk up with Allmax Impact Igniter Sport.
3. Casein Protein Powder
Like whey protein, casein powder is also derived from milk during cheesemaking. They are also both high-quality proteins because they contain the full range of essential amino acids. A major difference between the two is that whey is digested more rapidly, so it provides more of a surge of shorter-lived energy. Alternatively, casein is absorbed more slowly over an extended period of time. This makes casein ideal for curbing the appetite by increasing your feeling of fullness, while still giving you the nutrients and proteins you need to build muscle.
Recommended Casein Supplements
Casein helps your body synthesize protein even during times of fasting or sleep when you may be in a deficit. By doing so, it helps prevent muscle breakdown and encourages you to retain the energy you need to wake up, stay up, and lift.
If you’re looking for a really high-quality protein, here are a couple of SupplementSource.ca’s go-to casein protein powders we suggest you try out:
- Allmax Casein FX: Choose chocolate or vanilla and get 25g of slow-release protein in every serving. Inclusive of helpful enzymes and zero non-protein aminos, Allmax Casein FX keeps your body fed and fuelled around the clock.
- Optimum 100% Casein Protein: With ON Gold Standard 100% casein, this product is ideal for use between meals, and, with 120 calories per serving, it helps you build muscle without bulking fat.
There are 20 different amino acids that make up thousands of proteins in the human body. Of the 20, there are nine that are considered essential amino acids. This is because your body doesn’t make them, so they need to be derived from what you consume. Three of these essential amino acids are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
BCAAs are incredible tools for your muscle-building kit. They encourage muscle growth, reduce soreness, fend off fatigue, and also prevent muscle atrophy.
Recommended BCAA Supplements
For those fitness fanatics looking to promote their health, wellness, and muscle building with high-quality BCAA supplements, look no further than SupplementSource.ca’s go-to products:
- Mutant BCAA: Satisfy your sweet tooth while getting the essential amino acids your muscles are craving. With zero carbs or sugar, Mutant BCAA is your friend in fitness, recovery, and lifting.
- Allmax BCAA: Delicious flavours with no fillers, sugar, gluten, or soy. Get a major boost of amino acids via this pure, free-form source of BCAA so you get all the pump with none of the impurities.
- Revolution BCAA Splash: Designed for athletes and gym-goers who are serious about enhancing their performance, Revolution BCAA Splash not only improves and speeds up your recovery, but it helps kick your recovery into high gear even before you get off the mat.
5. Weight Gainers
Many of our SupplementSource.ca customers want to go beyond building lean muscle mass to put on bulk and transform it into bigger muscles and massive lifts. It takes a certain kind of supplement to ensure you get all the ingredients you need to work out as hard as you want without depriving your muscles of what they need to grow. Weight gainers combine a ton of protein with a healthy serving of calories, amino acids, and more.
Recommended Weight Gainers
When you want to increase your calorie intake in ways that taste and feel great, we suggest you reach for any of these tried-and-true weight gainers via SupplementSource.ca:
- Mutant Mass: With an impressive 1,100 calories in each serving, 56 grams of quality protein, and more than 36 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and essential amino acids, Mutant Mass is an incredible supplement to take your fitness – and body – to the next level.
- Allmax Quickmass: No added sugars, all mass, Allmax Quickmass includes a wide range of complex carbs, fibre, and protein. Backed by a super quality guarantee, you’ll love this artificial colour and dye-free powerhouse.
- Rivalus Clean Gainer: When you are giving your all at the gym, your body needs plenty of nutrients and calories to keep going – and growing. Rivalus Clean Gainer includes clean proteins, carbs, and lipid blends so your fuel is as effective as it is nutritional.
Shop Muscle Gaining Supplements at SupplementSource.ca
When you commit to transforming your body, you need the right tools to do so. Shop SupplementSource.ca to find a wide variety of muscle gaining supplements, so your hard-earned hours at the gym are maximized, as well as your results.